Sunday 2 December 2012

Holly's Year

This year was my first year in room three and I realy enjoyed it. Because of all the cool things we did. These are the things i liked. I liked the buterflyhouse because of all of the cool buterfly's and caterpilers. I liked the cross contry because we got to run across the bike trail and becaues I came first plaec in my raec.the wining houes was kea.the ather thing I liked was the disco I realy liked it becaues I got to play with all my frinds and there was also food and drink to bye. one of my favort things was the olyimpic bus that came to uor school and we also got to play on the ipad's.but the coolist thing was the fun day we got to do laser tag and ice sckting it was cool as.and next week we are going to camp our camp is going to be in totra sprins it is going to be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment