Sunday 2 December 2012

Matts Year

The highlights of this year for me:

Term one:
 In term one we did the triathlon and there was a one second between 1st and 2nd where kyron came 1st and i came second and we did swimming sports it was really fun but when we first started it was really cold  and after every swim we would hop out and it would be cold when we waited for our next race. Kyron Cam and i made a mini trolley that was called grey power we made it from scratch and we made this for this trolley derby in town down a hill we didnt win our races but we won best home made trolley :)

Term two:
In term two  we hade a trail bike ride it was fun my favourite track was the junior track it was awesome there was fun and hard obstacles and a creek that you go threw we also went to the butterflie house and we got to see a butterflie that only lives a couple of days and this man told us stuff about butterflies

Term three:
In term three we did Cross country and they had to run down the rail trail and kea won by heaps pf points Kea rules and we did mini olympics and there were four groups Jamacia, New Zealand, Australia and great kitten (Great britan) and Australia won in points so they won drink bottles.

Term four:
on the first day of term four I got my brace off my leg and when i was away the whole school got ready for calf club and floral I got 2nd in my clock where I made a dart clock and I got third in my sketch of a room and room three had a halloween disco to raise money for room threes camp were going to totara springs.








No comments:

Post a Comment